This past month has been tired-some to say the least. Whew. From my son graduating high school! Top 15% of his class. WOOT WOOT To getting him ready to send him off to college in a couple months. MONEY MONEY MONEY. He received 2 scholarships and 2 grants for school. (Thank You JESUS) So now I only have to concern myself with the balance which is reasonable enough. And a monthly allowance. LOL He has never had one of those but I told him as long as he keeps his scholarships then I will not make him work while he is working on his Bachelors in Computer Engineering. He wants to go into Robotics.
My daughter, Mini me passed to the 4th grade. Whew. 9 more years! SMH Mini me has been real sick lately. So sick that in the past 2 weeks I have taken her to the doctor 7 times and the ER once. She has been having respiratory problems. And her O2 levels will not stabilize at the right levels. So she has been to see several specialist to help her with these issues. Thank you for Cooks Children’s Hospital. 
With having to haul her ass around the past two weeks I have only worked a couple days. I will be alright. My daughter comes first. But a sista needs money to pay the bills. LOL Next week she has one more appointment. And then follow ups coming up in a month or so.
I am so proud of the Dallas Mavericks. That was a wonderful run for them and they deserved to win. I never doubted them….. but then again I have always been a die hard sports fan and stick by my teams not matter what. I did not get to watch all of the games. But when I couldn’t see the game I followed along on my cellphone. Have to love smartphones. LOL
Me and 3D are going strong. I have never known a love like this before.
It is blossoming like a flower. And the best part is that in the next month or so we will be living under the same roof. I can not wait. This will be a learning experience for me. He is the first and only person that I have ever been with that I have been 100% faithful to. He is worth all of me and then some. He is worthy as hell! Now to start our new life together. We started house hunting already. We actually picked out a house. But I still want to look at several other places before making a final decision. Then we can start planning our family and wedding. It’s funny when I catch myself smiling like the cheshire cat. It is amazing that one person can make you feel this way. Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve to be this happy. But then I think back at my past relationships and realized………………….. HELL YEA! Iz worthy! All of those relationships have been training me for this day. They taught me what not to deal with, settle for or compromise on. I love 3D unconditionally. And it feels great to know what real love feels like. Not lust, want, need…… And it feels even more wonderful knowing truly what it feels like to be loved in return. I am no longer the only one giving 100%. I think I am blessed to have him in my life. I would be lying if I said the relationships was perfect. But we have no problem working through issues as they come. But we do it all with love! SMH I LOVE THAT MAN! WHERE HAS HE BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment