Friday, February 11, 2011

Love and Relationships………

69844_166420423369179_100000036665231_561660_7187082_s_thumb[1]

Talking to my twin, Shay made me wonder. Why do we seem to always be on the search for love or a relationship? She mentioned how sometimes she hates being in her relationship. But like I explained to her………. you have to accept the good right along with the bad.

All of my previous relationships have ended for several reasons. For the most part I have not had any regrets. And as I got older I have actually starting giving second chances to several of those exs. Why?  Mainly because I believe that people can change. Sad to say all of the second chances ended almost as fast.

I have always wondered how much weight does love hold in a relationship in the first place.  Is love the glue that holds the relationships together………………..  or does it not matter at all.

I have ended relationship when I was in love with the person because sometime you just need to know when to say when. Sometimes love is just not enough.

Currently I am in a relationship. Yes ….. I have an SO.  And his wonderful name is 3D. Do I feel like he is the one…………. YES!  Have I said that before……….. YES. LOL And I do mean it. We are doing the long distance relationship for the moment. And then after several roadtrips we’re going to decide the next step in our relationship later on this year or next. We are going to see how things go until then.

No comments: