Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flip this!

Thanks to Harold Hyde

In the past I had never really watched any reality t.v. shows. However, I just recently got satellite t.v from TVByDirect.com. and I discovered a real estate show that I love watching on it. Flip This House! It is just an amazing and an inspiring show to me to watch. People like Carlos Vazquez have great ability and knowledge to buy a house that is old and uncared for an falling apart and that no one would want (that is why the houses sell for so little) and then the crew work together to fix the houses up and turn them into something beautiful that look almost nothing like they looked in the beginning and make a large amount of money off of them at the same time! It shows you what you can do to your own house to make it look better, or you could try and do what they do and buy fixer upper houses, fix them up and then sell the houses for a profit! Aside from learning some things, it's just really fun to watch!

No comments: