Now I had heard about this book. But after seeing his fine azz on RHOA I had to invested in it. Now after having read it……… I has helped me in more ways than one.
The turning point for me in the book was page. 115.
A man can be with the perfect woman who would kiss the ground he walks on but will not be able to commit to her if he isn’t in love with her!
I loved the book. I agree with how Hill Harper describes it on the back: The conversation aims to open up the lines of communication and offer inspiration to those who want to start building successful, sustainable relationships and most important--- BE HAPPY!
After having TROUBLE read the back of the book. And asking him some questions on the inside. For once he was not complaining about me getting the book. We had some great conversations and questions answered.
Thanks Hill Harper.

No comments:
Post a Comment