I have been trying to figure this one out for a couple days.
Michael Martin was my first love, first kiss, first relationship, first heartbreak….. everything but first sex partner. I wanted him to be my first everything…………..
BUT we had to many haters.
I remember when we kissed. Everyone thought it was funny that I had braces and he had braces just on the bottom row. They thought we were gonna get suck. We didn’t.
Throughout the years I have wondered “what if”.
- What if people had minded their own business
- What if we were from the same “background”
- What if we were from the same religion
- What if we did not have those obstacles
I have bumped into him a couple times over the years. We still laugh and joke about the past. But he doesn’t know that I wonder…………… What if?
No comments:
Post a Comment