When I first saw the topic of the days I was like……….whoa!What are Teezie’s dreams?!?!??!?!?! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
My dreams are:
- To start my career hopefully within the next couple of years. I want to be able to enjoy my career for some years to come.
- To own a house. For some reason I have always envisioned my dream house as:
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- a master suite with 2 walk in closets (for my clothes)
- fireplace
- patio
- plenty of trees
- brick
- To have more children. Right now that is still a big MAYBE. I would love to have at least one more. But this is a dream that has conditions. Because of those conditions this one may or may not happen. No regrets.
- I have always wanted to have a Ford Expedition. The year they came out I was in love, but not financially ready. Currently I am car shopping again. But I am looking for either a minivan or sedan.
- I figure once the kids are out the house I will get my Expedition. LOL
- My son succeeding in college when he goes next year.
- My daughter to build a relationship with her father.
- she is very family oriented. (She didn't get that from me)
- I would love to relocate again. I love Texas. But I won’t mind trying out another state or two before I die.
- I would love for my Scentsy sales to increase. Not to mention to get a couple consultants to sign up.
- FYI: Wooten.Scentsy.us
- I wish I could code better than I can. With everything changing as fast as they do it is so hard to keep up! ERGH
That is all I can think of at this time. If I think of anything else I will be sure to add it later.
Unfortunately I will not be able to post again until Monday since I will be traveling the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment