Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 13 – This week

I have alot going on. More than usual and more than in the past month put together.

Of course I have my daily M-F workout. My weight loss is going as expected. I have been slowly dropping pounds. And losing inches. But for some reason my thighs have been gaining inches. My cuzo says it means more muscle.........who knows.

So far it looks like I have:
Weight:           lost 19.5 lbs
Waist:           lost 4.5 inches
Hips:               lost 2 inches
Thighs:       Gained 2.5 inches
Upper Arm:     lost 1.5 inches

I have an interview this week. I have no idea where I fair on this one. I would be happy to get it but regardless I will be okay.

Get to play chauffeur to my son most of the week.  Back and forth to and from work. But in a couple weeks he is going to finally take the driver’s test. I know it is only the first step but it is the right step. I’m tired of being a chauffeur.

Get to take my son for his back to school hair cut and to finish school shopping. Hopefully we can get it all done in one day.

I'm going to spend the end of the week in the DMV.  DC, MD,VA area. My last trip before school starts. Since I was born and raised there I know that I will never loose my taste of it.

This trip shall be interesting. I am going to be seeing old friends, loved ones and family. The hardest thing about visiting is that I feel like I leave my heart there when I return home to Texas.

1E157D90C42D4DCE23DA868EF44C1358

No comments: