Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 09 – Your beliefs

My beliefs!  Now this is a heavy one!………..

I believe:

  • That I love my children with all of my being.
  • That I will own a house one day.
  • That I love RBR with all my heart, body and soul.
  • I believe that it is not meant for me and RBR to be together.
  • That Jesus died for my sins.
  • There is no such thing as an easy way.
  • That people can change.  But only if they really want to.
  • In love. Not just love but TRUE LOVE!
  • In treating everyone equally; until they give me a reason not to.
  • There is someone for everyone.
  • In the 10 commandments.
  • That I will buy my dream car one of these days.
  • In goals and aspirations.
  • That there is nothing wrong with dating several men at one time.
  • In telling the truth. 24/7
  • In me!
  • My kids will be successful in any endeavor they attempt.
  • That as long as you try your best; then you have succeeded!
  • That I have been a great single parent to my kids.
  • You need closure in relationships before you move on to a new one.


When you believe a thing, believe in it all the way.

~ Walt Disney ~

 

1E157D90C42D4DCE23DA868EF44C1358

No comments: