Now this is a hard one. Currently I don’t even know if I have a best friend!
Before I moved to Texas my BFF was Kissy. Since I have lived in Texas it was like starting life all over again. I had to let my DMV friends go. Long distance does not work well for most relationships. It should not hurt true friendships but obviously it has. I have no regrets!
So if I had to name a BFF it would be Shay!
Shay is my cuzn, my sister, my twin, my bff etc etc etc! We have known each other our whole lives. I have never been close with my family but me and Shay have been attached at the hip since the day we were born. Growing up she was raised in Norfolk, VA and I was raised in Dc and Maryland. We spent every summer together from the age of 5 until 16. We have kept in touch regardless of each of us moving around the great ole USofA. We thought we would have been living together by now but timing has never been right! Now I live in TX and she lives in GA. And yet I see her more than I see anyone else in my family.
Shay is my ride or die chick!
No comments:
Post a Comment