A - Age: 37 years fresh
B - Bed size: Queen for the Queen
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D - Dog's name: If I had one it would be Blu.
E - Essential start your day item: Reason to get up!
F - Favorite color: Blue!
G - Gold or Silver: Gold if it’s money and Silver if it’s jewelry
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: Flute, Sax
J - Job title: Student
K - Kid(s): Yes
L - Living arrangements: Me and the brats
M - Mom's name: Bev
N - Nickname(s): Teezie
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Only when I was with the kids while they was in the hospital over nite.
P - Pet Peeve: People thinking I am only 18.
Q - Quote from a movie: I can think of 2.
“Rock abye baby – New Jack City”
“I am not locked up with you, you are locked in here with me” - Watchmen
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Yes
T - Time you wake up: 5:50am or 7:30am
U- First word that comes to your mind for "U": Ubiquitous
V - Vegetable you dislike: Greens
W - Ways you run late: Train decides to come at the wrong time.
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth and chests
Y - Yummy food you make: Too many to name. Making fresh cinnamon rolls today.
Z - Zoo favorite: Riding the train.
1 comment:
I like that a lot! :-)
Post a Comment