Friday, May 21, 2010

Happiest

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the best Of everything they have."

It has been an interesting week. I have been doing good with working out until this week.  For the past couple of months I have been going to the gym kinda regularly.  And if I don’t make it – I make up for it at home by working out on the Wii.   Not this week.

Mini me has been messing up my nites. She has been having “issues” to say the least.  She was born with enough allergies to make most people shiver.  Thank God she has grown out of the worse ones.  Wish she would grow out of them all. Needless to say being that time of the year she needs more maintenance than a normal child. LOL   So since I have been doing mommy duty almost 24/7 this week I have missed out on the gym except for Monday.

And boy do I feel it! I feel it from head to toe especially in my bones. Next week I am going to have to double time it. And find some time for me. (That is very important to me.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note. I have been doing way to much thinking with all this extra time on my hands.  I have been thinking about all the good things and BAD things I have done in my life.  I have even re-evaluated my life since I have moved to Texas. I feel like I have accomplished so much in the little time that I have been here. Just over 7 years ago I relocated here from the Washington, DC metro area with my 2 young kids and a small trailer attached to my car. With nothing but a dream and my determination.  And now I sit here today with some of my goals completed………….. and working on the rest at the same time I am making new one!


GOD is Good!

No comments: