Thursday, January 14, 2010

Road trip, School, and more Road Trips

School officially starts back up in 2 weeks.  Am I ready……………NOT REALLY! LOL   I decided to not work while attending this semester.  That will take a couple adjustments for the most part.  But I should be okay.  I am ready!  Let’s get this semester over with!  The only weird thing is that one class starts in 2 weeks and the other one starts next month about the same time.  WEIRD!  ANYWHO!

I had already decided to take a road trip for spring break.  I will be flying in and driving back!  Hopefully everything will go as planned.  But now it seems I have another road trip coming up.  At least hopefully.  A good friend of mine that I grew up with has asked me to come down to Florida for her birthday weekend next month.  Ironically it falls on Valentine day weekend.  My SO (significant other) said that he could keep the kids for me if I would like to have a kid free weekend.  But I have no idea.  The main issue I have now is the funds.  Will I have enough to take the trip?  And if I do…………….  should I take mini-me with me?

I had several weeks to re-evaluate my world.  And in that time frame I decided to make some changes.  So far so good.  I am  already happy about several of them. The only downfall is that I have not informed a certain someone of my change of heart.  So to speak.  I have not decided on the right course of action with that certain someone yet.

No comments: