I just read an article/blog (Naked Time vs. Non-Naked Time )
It got me to really thinking. D and I had a great conversation about sex several months ago. He says he already spent the time sexing if you know what I mean. And that sex is not as important any more. And I understand exactly how he feels. But that does not mean that I don’t want to have sex regular. If I ask for it too much he feels as though I am using his body! LOL And then if I don’t ask for sex then he things something is wrong! LOL Can’t win from losing.
17 years ago is when this dream started. Only time will tell how long our dream will continue. We took a break from each other for a couple years and now we’re back!
Check out that article.
No comments:
Post a Comment