Sunday, November 01, 2009

Little Angel

Every year about this time I start grieving.  Most of my friends and family are not aware.  For the most part I am the stick to myself type of person.  But today on one of the baby site that I look at someone had posted this poem.  So it got me thinking alittle bit sooner.

8

The Sunday before thanksgiving of 2003 I had a miscarriage.  I was just past my 12th week.  There is no reason of course, it just happened. And I think about it on and off throughout the year.

Now that I am TTC it pops in my head more often then not.  I will make it past.  But it is still a painful memory and time in my life.

Everything happens for a reason!

Last night D was asking me why was I still with him. LOL  I did not answer.  How can you honestly explain to a man that you love him from your soul without him getting a big head!  LOL  He knows how I feel about him. And does not need to hear it everyday.

Sometimes I can not believe I’m this blessed. I know I deserve it but DAYUM.  This man is so good to me and for me………………. its ridiculous.  I love me some him.

No comments: