Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Goals and Aspirations

Is it just me? Or to too many people in this world just settling..........

I have always had goals set. For everything. I mean I had a goal for my first car. Goals for my first job. Etc And each year I set goals for myself for everything. From finding another job, finding another place to live or just a car. I feel that you should always set your goals high.

The problem I have is seems like almost everyone I have dealt with(ALMOST!) has been happy with settling. I mean why be out there looking to be a pizza delivery driver. (Maybe you just want the free pizza) When you can find another job making double if not triple with less work. WTF If your one job does not pay the bills........... get another! WTF At one point in my life I worked 3 jobs so that I could catch up. And was going to school. WHAT!

The past couple of years while I was attending college FT I was also working 2 PT jobs or whatever is needed to pay the bills. I have never had a problem getting a job. Even when Im working a FT job, I would love to work a PT gig also. Taking a break now. Just graduated school............. relaxing before I start grad school.

My next big goal is a house! I've found the starter house I want. Just need to start making moves to get it!

Getting tired.......... holla

No comments: