I guess we would not be living life if everything went perfect! Now would we!
Well I had one of my dental surgeries last week. Was suppose to have it all done at once but I got tired of living in pain. So I got alittle bit done last week. And then the rest of it will be done on the 17th. With me having to go back for a check up several weeks after that.
I still hate my jobs. I like the people I work with for the most part. Just hate the job that I have. Been on the job hunt but wont be able to start a new job until after recovery from my dental surgery. Unless I find someone willing to let me start while Im still recovering from my surgery.
I may be heading home for a short 5 day vacation. If my dentist says I can fly then I may fly home to recoup for 4 days.
I need more..................
Studying for the GMAT still. Trying to figure out grad schools. ETC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment