Well I am officially carless. To make a long story short. My car broke down last week. The dealership is not playing fair (so to speak) so I am officially carless. My brother is going to give me a car. He has to make sure that it runs ok and can last the trip home. And if all else is well I will have a car soon. If not then I will be car shopping.....................AGAIN!
The dealership tried to sell me a lemon. I had use the dealership before several years back with no problems. But this go round they tried to screw me. Thank god I did not sign any papers yet. I felt there was something too good to be true about the deal. My instincts were right. Then he fussed me out for no reason. People who know me know how I am. I behaved nicely. But believe me I am going to spread the word!
2 comments:
Dang TZ! At least your bro may have something in the works for you! If that don't work out, I highly suggest getting a new or darn near new car if you can swing the payment. Something you don't have to wonder about conking out on you for a few years.
Unfortunately the car that I had was a near new car. The payment is not an issue. I was going to go buy another car but my brother offered this car for me. So Im going to take it. As long as it runs and has A/C that Ill hit MD to get it.
Post a Comment