Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exhales...................... Inhales........................Exhales.....................Inhales.................

It has been one of those weeks for me!  The whole week has been like .............................WTF

Found out that I will not be able to start grad school this June.  For some reason my application to take the GMAT was submitted too late to take the test this month.  When I submitted the application it showed several available days at the end of the month.  So now my stipulation to get into school in June will not be met.  Oh well.  I see that as a signal that god does not want me in that program!

Found out that I have more bills than money for this month.  Man getting paid once a month is a muther!  I still have not figured that one out.  I am great at budgeting.  But here is it month #2 and I still don't have it down yet!  Oh well hopefully next month!

Was suppose to start a new job this week. But I needed my mother to help me out.  Being that I still don't have no "real" friends here in Texas I have no one to help me out when needed.  My mother told me so.  SO I had to turn the job down.  :(  I would have been making great money and would have been able to get back on my feet and get my shyt situated.  For the job I had to go out of town for 2 weeks training in Atlanta.  I was so looking forward to it.

Each day has been a hassle for me to get motivated to go to work.  I drag in Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Fri.   It's like playing a game. I go in and act happy, do my job and then leave.  I hate this job.  Out of every job that I have ever had............................and believe me I have had plenty.................... I hate this job the most!  But I go in and do that dayum thing every dayum day!  I started back job hunting a couple weeks back!  And a friend of mine is going to revamp my resume for me. Wish me luck.

Tonite I went to see an ex of mine. Bad mistake. I have always made it a point to remain friends or friendly with my ex's.  I have never really had a "bad" breakup.  And every now and then I wonder where they are.   Since I have moved to Texas I have no dealt with that many people.  Let's see............

1. R    

2. A

3. J

4. T

5. M

6. K

Dayum 6 years in Texas and 6 people!  Nice.  Considering I have been alone for over a year!  That is bad!  LOL

 

Anyway I met back up with T over the Internet a couple weeks back.  He mentioned that he lived with his gf.  I told him that I do not mess with men who are married.  But I would "think" about it.  Sad to say, all I thought about was the good times that we had.  And that it was short lived.  For some reason he asked me to come see him tonite................. I went.  He tried to make out.  I stopped him short.  We talked and then I bounced!  Now he is being mean to me via text message.  Of all the nerve.   Anywho.  I saw him as a friend from the past nothing else. 

 

I have decided to apply to another college. I went there several years back just for one year. I have no idea if I will be able to get back in.  But I am going to try to for the Fall.  That way I a not rushing it like I was for this other school. But as of right now I have no idea if I will be able to start grad school this fall.  Gonna try my best!  LOL

For the second time in a short little while I have considered seriously moving back home. Back to DMV.  DC, MD, VA metro area.   Why!?!??!?!  For several reasons.....................  love, life, family, goodtimes, bad times, memories, etc      I also have considered moving around to somewhere else.  Like another part of Texas, North Carolina, Atlanta area, Tennessee and even St. Louis!  Who knows!  LOL  In my opinion in 2 years time when my son graduates from high school I would be free to move/relocate if I still feel the same way!

 

My birthday was last Friday!  I am 36 now.  Whew!  Getting better!  LOL  I didn't do anything special for my birthday.  I went out and brought a ice cream cake.  The same one I have had for every birthday since I can remember.  And I cooked me a nice dinner.  Several of my favorite things.................  T-bone steak and lobster!  Yummy

 

 

 

3 P's

1. I am one year older, wiser, better

2. I still have my goals

3. I am worth more than that!

 

Wickless Candles

No comments: