Well lets just say I did the dayum thing! I started out this week with a positive attitude about my job situation. And for that I am glad. I ended up having 4 interviews and one call back.
The first 2 jobs were jobs that I know that I can use at a later point in my life. The pay is good. Benefits a given. But one day a week u have to work until about 7pm.
The 3rd job was for a govt agency. But it is only a term position. Basically it will give me what I need to catch up for the moment. Plus a little extra to save.
And the last job was a GREAT job. It would help me expound my knowledge and give me more than enough to catch up and save plenty each month. Not to mention it would help me towards my career. Im still planning on getting my master's once I get the money to pay for the test!
And the call back is a job that I could grow to love. Money is good. But not an idea job for me. I can see me working it until I get my degrees but that is about it. It would not be a career changing event.
Personal wise, my spirit is good. I have went through alot in the past week. Im still enjoying single life. With no thoughts of changing things. At least not anytime soon! LOL I am in a good place.
Ive decided to not apply for that program. I was 50/50 about it from the get go. And if it takes me that long to figure it out........................then it is not meant to be! So I will look for other schools or just start studying for the test to get into GRAD school
The first 2 jobs were jobs that I know that I can use at a later point in my life. The pay is good. Benefits a given. But one day a week u have to work until about 7pm.
The 3rd job was for a govt agency. But it is only a term position. Basically it will give me what I need to catch up for the moment. Plus a little extra to save.
And the last job was a GREAT job. It would help me expound my knowledge and give me more than enough to catch up and save plenty each month. Not to mention it would help me towards my career. Im still planning on getting my master's once I get the money to pay for the test!
And the call back is a job that I could grow to love. Money is good. But not an idea job for me. I can see me working it until I get my degrees but that is about it. It would not be a career changing event.
Personal wise, my spirit is good. I have went through alot in the past week. Im still enjoying single life. With no thoughts of changing things. At least not anytime soon! LOL I am in a good place.
Ive decided to not apply for that program. I was 50/50 about it from the get go. And if it takes me that long to figure it out........................then it is not meant to be! So I will look for other schools or just start studying for the test to get into GRAD school
No comments:
Post a Comment