Tuesday, February 03, 2009

K

Now with closure in my head and heart I can retrospect! LOL Its funny how you look past things when you're in a relationship with the person or even in love. Its called having your blinds down! (something like that!) LOL

I have no idea how I could be with someone who stays in a shell. WHO does not talk to me. How hard is it to tell someone your thoughts and/or feelings? Someone who held everything inside until it made them explode! And they when they do......................Im like whoa. WTF!
Me, Im and open book. I have no problem telling anyone how I feel or what Im thinking.

How could I be with someone who has no ambitions in life? Someone who can not handle money, or pay bills on time. Not to mention someone who has gotten their car repo'd more than once! Several cars at that. How can u be happy living paycheck to paycheck? I meant I know several people who do. But dont you like having all ur bills taken care of with "extra" left over? Someone who does not want a job that would make them comfortable just want to drive for a living. And Im not talking 18 wheelers! Im talking pizza delivery, etc. Someone who cant hold a job longer than 2-3 months. (Had a job for 3 years when we met.)

How could I be with someone who's family treat them like shyt. Take advantage of them. Uses them. And then in the end I realize ............... shyt they are just like their family members. A pea in a pod! (If only I had realized that sooner. But sadly I was used. In more ways then one. )

My last relationship opened my eye in more ways that I can mention. I have always been open minded. SO that helped alot in this relationship. But sad to say all my friends and family wanted me to end it from the get go. As soon as they heard about the relationship, because they love me they accepted it. Once they met em hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they was like WTF. Get out. LOL

I did everything a person is suppose to do to make a relationship work. But since it was only one sided. It went no where. I honestly would loved to have it work out. I was in love. Wanted it to last forever. We were good together. I enjoyed just being together. (Not smothered) I enjoyed doing things together. I wanted to build our future together. But sad to say they were just like everyone else ...............unfaithful! That drew the line.

Now that I have closure, I will be ok. I realize that it was not my fault. I was with someone who felt that love was all we needed. To bad that is not true. Now to stop loving................

No comments: