Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump Day

I remember back 7-8 years ago when I would be at work right now. Working my good ole gubment job. Online writing in my yahoogroups enjoying myself. I would be chatting it up with alot of people I called friends. Back in the day, we had a Thursday nite yahoogroups happy hour where u can meet and greet the people u talk to online in person.  I make alot of friends from those days.  Some I still talk to and other I dont. My life has moved on to another state while theirs stayed right where they were at!  LOL  I need to make more friends locally. All of my friends are from past jobs. I need to just get out and make some friends!  PERIOD!

Any regrets!  NONE!  I make a change for myself.  I was at a time in my life when I felt that is the only thing left to do. Sometimes I do wish that I ended up in ATL!  LOL  And that is only because I have family there and it is much closer to where I grew up at.  I could be home one a month or more, with only a 10 hours drive separating us.  But not now with a 24 hour drive separating me.  And I sure as hell cant afford airplane tickets! LOL  At least not yet!

Anywho it is the middle of the week.  I have gotten nothing accomplished so far this week. For once Im not in the mood.  Not in the mood to deal with bullshyt, act nice at an interview or even make calls. A part of me is ready to just go back to driving. I can drive a school bus with no issues or worries!  LOL But of course that is not my dream. That would be a job to get me back on my feet. But not to where I need to be. And I'm at that point in my life where Im tired of settling for second best!  LOL      (Ask me about this in a couple months and I will probably get over that when the bills start piling up more than they are now!  LOL)

At this point I thought that I would be happily settled down with the person of my dreams. Nice and devoted!  LOL  Starting a career that I have wanted to start for years.  But Im not..................... but one day soon!  I will be!

 

No comments: