Hmmmmm Let's see. I got all my bills straight for this month. I have always believed that GOD had my back. Well time and time again he proves it. When I found out on the 3rd. That my ex was not going to pay my bills anymore..... I was literarially flat broke. WIth only $20 to my name. Now I have all of my bills paid for the month, and majority of the money I need for my December rent!
The only issue I am having is that I have 3 weeks! FROM TODAY! That I graduate. I do not want to start a new gig until after that date. I mean what is the use of getting a job to just pay the bills when I can start looking for a career. Ya dig! LOL
Anywho...................... in exactly 3 weeks at approximately 7pm I will be a college graduate!
WOOT WOOT
The only issue I am having is that I have 3 weeks! FROM TODAY! That I graduate. I do not want to start a new gig until after that date. I mean what is the use of getting a job to just pay the bills when I can start looking for a career. Ya dig! LOL
Anywho...................... in exactly 3 weeks at approximately 7pm I will be a college graduate!
WOOT WOOT
No comments:
Post a Comment