Thursday, August 28, 2008

School................whew

First week of school over already! WHEW...............

I was debating working or not this semester........I know that I have these last 3 classes to complete in order to graduate. And the way that I feel now makes me think i need to take a break. All of my classes are going to be hard work to say the least. Let's see :

Database Design - have to design a database for a company. group project (thank god) have to act like we're a real company

Internet Architecture - have to assemble and set up a brand new server and routers (yuck) have to brush up on IP addressing, routing etc (EVERYTHING)

Senior Seminar - have to complete a portfolio (which I've had 4 years to do...............have I started..............NOPE) finish all of the required projects............ like a resume, gmat review testing and exit exam

Lets just say that I have a full plate ahead of me yet.

1 comment:

Ladynay said...

You can do it girl!

I am shocked you let your spoiled cousin move in.

WTH? That moving situation stinks!