Sometimes closure comes in strange ways...... like the click in a phone conversation (a dial tone)
Well I gather I am about done with the past. (TYJ) I called my ex because I wanted that why question answered. There was still no answer. So I move on. I gather some people hurt you because they don't want to get hurt first. That seems to always be the case. I was reassured that I was not cheated on.............yeah right. I was reassured that I was still loved. ( But yet they have already messed with 2 people and still seeing one now............wtf) Why do people do strange things. It seemed like my ex-SO (significant other) still wanted to get back together. I actually thought about it (against my better judgment) until I heard the click.......................
What is the excuse or reasoning going to be? Dead battery, accident, or just hung up. Yeah it was the latter................... hung up. I'm done. Closure 100%
Now my ex-SO is on the phone whining. WTF It is time for me to move on.
Well I gather I am about done with the past. (TYJ) I called my ex because I wanted that why question answered. There was still no answer. So I move on. I gather some people hurt you because they don't want to get hurt first. That seems to always be the case. I was reassured that I was not cheated on.............yeah right. I was reassured that I was still loved. ( But yet they have already messed with 2 people and still seeing one now............wtf) Why do people do strange things. It seemed like my ex-SO (significant other) still wanted to get back together. I actually thought about it (against my better judgment) until I heard the click.......................
What is the excuse or reasoning going to be? Dead battery, accident, or just hung up. Yeah it was the latter................... hung up. I'm done. Closure 100%
Now my ex-SO is on the phone whining. WTF It is time for me to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment