Well now I am only $100 short. A sister is good at getting money when she is broke! LOL Sad that I cannot depend on my mother. She has it -- but feel that she should not be helping me out. Mind you when I was back living in MD, and working I never needed help. But now that I am in school and working around my school schedule she feels I have no reason to need help. WTF!?!?!?!?!??! When I graduate in December............ it will be my time.
I have been blessed! In more ways then one. I have felt that this last adventure of mine have all been god sent. It has been a great adventure. And I have enjoyed the whole thing.
Monday I start a new job. My current one is starting to stress me out. Therefore I found a new one. Have not told the old one yet! LOL I'm just going to call in on Monday and see how my first day goes at this new place. The drive is longer but I believe everything else is better. Right now it takes me 15 mins to get to work. The new place is about 30 minutes.
I will have to let everyone know on Monday.
I have been blessed! In more ways then one. I have felt that this last adventure of mine have all been god sent. It has been a great adventure. And I have enjoyed the whole thing.
Monday I start a new job. My current one is starting to stress me out. Therefore I found a new one. Have not told the old one yet! LOL I'm just going to call in on Monday and see how my first day goes at this new place. The drive is longer but I believe everything else is better. Right now it takes me 15 mins to get to work. The new place is about 30 minutes.
I will have to let everyone know on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment