Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why Come!?!?!?!??! Wednesdays

Why come..........this week was one of those weeks.
Why come..........I went car shopping
Why come..........I found the perfect car
Why come..........I put down a good faith deposit to hold it for a week
Why come..........I am waiting to hear back from another dealership first
Why come..........I found out today that my credit score went up
Why come..........it is no longer poor
Why come..........I am excited and surprised at the same time
Why come..........I never figured out how it got poor
Why come..........I got a job offer today
Why come..........I dont remember how long ago I applied
Why come..........I told them yes. But I am still unsure if I am ready to change jobs yet
Why come..........I am mad I am only making a 89 in my one class
Why come..........I messed up my last test by "1" question
Why come..........I better get an A in this class or else
Why come..........I am ready for spring break
Why come..........my job spring break is different from my school's spring break
Why come..........I need a vacation
Why come..........if I get a car tomorrow I will be excited
Why come..........I want to hear back from the 2nd dealership
Why come..........it will make my week
Why come.......... huh Why come

No comments: