Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Year of Our Lord 2008

I have never been one to make a New Year's Resolution........... but I do have several things I would love to get done in this year.

To Do List

1. Graduate! I have only 2 more classes to take in the fall and then I am done.

2. Find a man. Yes I said it. Last year I had a maintenance man. I lost him to baby mama drama. (Moment of silence........... shed a tear) I am not sure if I just want another mm or if I was an actual relationship. Right now I am just doing the usual. Friends first, maybe more later.

3. Find a great summer job. Being that my job run along with the public school year I am unemployed from June-August. Last year I found a great summer job. But it ended a month early. If anyone know of somewhere that is hiring just for the summer let a sista know. I am willing to relocate just for the summer. Preferably on the east coast. LOL


4. Get another vehicle. That is dependent on the rise of gas prices. LOL Makes a sista rethink getting an SUV. But my son will be getting the sedan so I will need something else to push.

5. Become more accessible. I rarely talk to my friends and family members. I use to talk to everyone on a regular basis. Not anymore.


If I think of anything else I will add it later.

No comments: