Finally home after a nice vacation. I really did not do to much but I really enjoyed my visit. Now will I do it every year. PROBABLY NOT. But I will visit regularly. LOL
On the way there I had to minor accidents. Or shall I say one almost accident and one little fender bender. Nothing that stopped my trip. It did put a black cloud over the rest of the roadtrip. But I made it back safely and in one piece.
Now to get back to regular life. Tomorrow i have to go and register to take one of the 3 remaining classes I need to graduate.
On the way there I had to minor accidents. Or shall I say one almost accident and one little fender bender. Nothing that stopped my trip. It did put a black cloud over the rest of the roadtrip. But I made it back safely and in one piece.
Now to get back to regular life. Tomorrow i have to go and register to take one of the 3 remaining classes I need to graduate.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment