Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I did it again!!!

I have finally quit the nite job. I was finally fed up. I was going to quit last week but my SO could not make up her mind if I should stay or go. And last week my manager pissed me off. But I thought I would "walk it out!" Well I'll be dayumed if the same dayum thing happened again this week. WTF I went on and quit 3 weeks early! Who gives a fuck?!?!?!?! He basically called me a liar. And even when a third party confirmed that everything I told him was true he still did not apologize. Fuck em! Come on summer.

And the sad part about it is that I think the co-worker I was dealing with is racist! I did not know that shyt still existed! I mean I know it does but since it is not right up in my face I am still in shock! And my quitting was not because of her. But because of the daily BS – I had to deal with and not get paid enough to deal with.


 

I found out that I got an "A" in one of my classes. That was so unexpected! I am glad though, Since I fuked up royally in one class this one makes up for it. At least in my eyes!


 

I have decided to stay in my rental house for another month or two. My landlord told me that someone is interested in moving in September if possible. I told him I will be gone by then. I am gathering like August or sooner. I told him I will give him a 30 day notice.


 

I love my girl! LOL It's funny to see people's expressions as we go about our normal day. Most assume we are not together. And the rest ….. who cares. We are 1 week away from our 2 month anniversary! Woot Woot. She is keeping track! Not me! I'm not into dates like that. I am surprised at how well we are doing. Normally by this time I would be getting tired of whoever I am with. But not her! Not yet anyway! LOL

No comments: