Thursday, April 05, 2007

One Month and counting………………

Well today actually makes less than a month before school is out. I have 3 papers, 2 websites, a software program, a presentation and 4 final exams due before it is all over with! Woot WOOT! Then on to the fall. I will have only 2 classes that I will need to finish and graduate. I can't wait. I am putting everything on the backburner until May except for my girlfriend.

Everything is going so far so good. Everyone that I have told so far was like…………. Cool. Only one person was in complete shock. LOL Still is! LOL A friend of mine since high school was like………….cool. You only used men for the dick anyway so now you should have no problem! LOL

It's funny because I can already see us 50+ years old still together. I must be crazy. I have no problem telling everyone about her but yet there are a lot of people who still do not know about her because I do not talk to them regularly. I am not ashamed of anything. And I can careless about how everyone feels about it. The only people I was worried about was my kids. My son took it with a breeze. And my daughter is too young to understand. We have had our first "disagreement" it was interesting. But we resolved it almost as fast as it started.

I started house hunting last week. I am looking to buy a starter home. 3 Br 2 Ba. My idea/dream home is 5 BR 3 BA. I have to decide on an area then I can go from there. Right now everything seems fine. But my income is not the greatest since I am still a FT student but hopefully I can get one.


 


 

No comments: