But now I am in a same sex relationship. She has never been in a same sex relationship before so we both started this out equally. We started hanging out and then before we knew it I was like.............. why not. What do I have to lose? We have not had our first fight yet but we have had plenty of interesting situations happen within our relationship. So funny that I am going to start scrapbooking our relationship. I have never done that before so I think that this will be interesting.
One thing I can say for sure! Women are emotional! LOL I have never been a kisser. I have only kissed my daughter's father once......... she wants to kiss all the time. YUCK! LOL I am also not touchy feely. She is. She like to keep stuff to herself, I am an open book. I am very direct and straight forward. We are learning how to compromise.
SO starts the ongoing saga of my first same sex relationship................................. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment