Why come Valentines Day was yesterday ........sane shyt different day?
Why come the only thing I got was a home made valentine from my daughter?
Why come that made my day?
Why come I have so much work to do that I do not know why I am blogging?
Why come I am blogging because the software I need to do some of the work is downloading?
Why come I need some D?
Why come I am planning on getting some soon?
How come I am trying to get some from that guy I think is sexy as hell?
How come I should have tried sooner?
How come I met him last year about this time?
How come I am about to go back to work?
How come I think I am looking for a relationship?
How come I am trying to decide if I should be settling with my regular bootycall... of finding someone else?
How come he does not give BAH?
How come that is the only reason I do not want anything other than a bootycall from him?
How come I think he is fine as wine?
How come I never tell him that so that he does not get a big head?
How come I need or shall I say I want to be with someone who gives BAH?
How come I deserve to be happy?
How come I was invited to fly to Puerto Rico next week?
How come my friend is paying for the ticket?
How come I want to F all weekend?
How come I can't go?
How come I I really want to but I have a paper and a test to study for that weekend?
How come Jj start ballet tonite?
How come Rome has a college presentation/seminar at the same time?
How come I am tired as hell?
No comments:
Post a Comment