Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bootycall

As I was driving home from a bootycall last weekend I got to seriously thinking. I know that I am only in it for the sex. It has been a minute and a sista needed her back thrown out! LOL It was good but it did not hit the spot that needed to be hit. I gather it will take awhile to get back to bomb sex. I really do not like the scenario but at this point and time in my life it is the best I can do. In an average week I am lucky if I have 20 hours to myself. So with this situation I can talk to him when I want to and go see him when I want to. So far it looks like I will be seeing him every Saturday.

I had my first set of test this week. 3 out of 4 classes. The fourth class just consists of papers. First one due end of February. Well gots to go homework due in a matter of hours.

No comments: