JW had the nerve to ask me on YIM if he could move in with me. Let's see........ummmmmmmmmm HELL NO! If I have not called you in a minute..... There is a reason! LOL
I am starting to get use to having an SO. He is long distance but he is worth it. He has been growing on me. I love the fact that we have great communication. I can talk to him about everything. We have several things in common and have great debates. LOL
On another note this guy hit me up the other day via YIM. Here is how it went:
HIM: studying
Tz: about to start back studying
HIM: ok
Tz: So how are you
HIM: u too busy to have a boyfriend so i understand
HIM: dont want to distract u
Tz: I am too busy to have a "life"
HIM: I am fine, but I need a woman who wants a man, and has her career already in the works no offence
Tz: not a problem
Tz: I will need a man that is understanding. I have goals and if he can not understand that then i do not need him
HIM: I understand, the timing is not right, I am at a whole nother level. my career is set. dont want to interupt u, want a wife at this time, my career is in line, now its time to focus on my personal life
What in hell? I felt like telling him more about himself. But who cares. I am happy with who I am with! And that is all that matter. Of all the nerve!
No comments:
Post a Comment