Why come its hump day and I have no one to hump?
Why come I'm in a long distance friendship?
Why come its a new friendship that I feel can lead to more?
Why come he just right for me?
Why come he makes me smile?
Why come cameraphones are execellent for friendship?
Why come people want smaller families now adays?
Why come I want a big family?
Why come my classes are kicking my butt?
Why come I am trying to stop cussing? AGAIN! LOL
Why come I like where I am at in my life right now?
Why come my daughter is lying in my bed and not at school?
Why come the school nurse calls anytime she hickups?
Why come pre-school is only half day?
Why come Spanish is getting more tolerable now?
Why come I am enjoying learning the language?
Why come I have the whole day ahead of me?
Why come I have to be at work in a 6 hours?
Why come I am suppose to be working on school work?
Why come I need to go to the library?
Why come I am ready to take a nap?
Why come when I finish with this I will be taking that nap?
Why come I think I am going out this weekend?
Why come I have not seen some of my friends in months?
Why come we are all hanging out this weekend?
Why come I am ready?
Why come I need a roadtrip?
Why come I feel the need to head out tonite?
Why come I am mad I can't miss class Thursday and Friday?
Why come I am looking for a special outfit for when my friend visits?
Why come I found the shoes?
Why come it is a surprise for him?
Why come I hope he does not read this?
Why come.......LOL
Why come, huh why?
No comments:
Post a Comment