Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why come?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why come it had to be over 100 degrees today?

Why come men have to try to run game on females?

Why come today was payday and I am broke already?

Why come my kids start school Monday and my daughter don’t know that means her also? LOL

Why come my school starts back in 3 weeks and I am not ready?

Why come I found another house to move to but told the woman I will get back to her next month?

Why come I love my new job and cant wait to go back to work?

Why come I am off today but work the next 4 days until my next day off?

Why come I am ready for Christmas I am ready to hit DC already?

Why come I have read and reread The Dark Tower Wolves of Calla but can not seem to finish it.

Why come I am watchn CSI?

Why come I wish I had Tivo?

Why come I wish I had the A-team on DVD?

Why come I sometimes wish I was back in MD?

Why come I have a taste for Lobster but MacDonald’s money?

Why come I miss my ex?

Why come I need some sex?

Why come I want another baby?

Why come I can’t have another baby until after I graduate?

Why come I graduate next year?

Why come I miss my friends in MD/DC/VA?

Why come I miss happy hours?

Why come I want an Expedition?

Why come gas prices are high enough for me to want a pinto?

Why come I can’t wait until I graduate so I can have a real job again?

Why come? Huh Why come?

1 comment:

shereejoi said...

I totally agree with the why come I need some sex? cuz I'm horny as hell :-)