Shyt happens and then you die. As of earlier today I am experiencing a very difficult situation that I never thought I would be going through. But as we all know. Never say never! Anywho the next week or so are going to be very touch and go. Not to mention stressful as hell.
Of course the main issue is money. Hell that has always been the culprit. Even when I had a great govt job I still had money issues. No it is not because I do not know how to budget. I can budget my money down to the last penny. It is because unexpected shyt just have a way of popping up on me. Shyt never popps up on me when I have money in the bank.......... money to throw away. It always popps up on me when I have figured out where my money is going to be spent until payday.
So now I need approximately $600. And of course there is no one that I can ask that from. Everyone I know is in my same predictament. Once I figure this one out I will be ok. I figure I will be back with money in the bank the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. I have to get use to my paydays at my new job. Thank God I have never had a problem finding a job. And I really like this one.
Everytime something jumps up and make me struggle it makes me thing about my friends and family. When I up and moved to Texas everyone was against it. My family was mad that I moved so far away. But when I lived closer (15 mins away) I never saw them. My friends was just mad that I was too far from them. They all were worried and concerned but I am a big girl I will survive. I always land on my feet. Even though I have been thrown off balance more that I care for.
Please keep me in your thoughts.
3 comments:
Things will get better just have faith.
Thank you. I know things will get better. The problem is WHEN! LOL
as long as you like your job you will do well.
Post a Comment