Well alot has happened in the past month since I have posted. I quit my job last week. Wednesday! I just got fed up with the BS and moved on. I still have no idea why people would want to work for that company. The funny thing is I found out after I quit that I heard they were being sued. Wish I was part of that law suit.
God is good. All the time. And all the time. God is good.
The day I quit I went and applied to 2 jobs. (I look for a better job 24/7 - Can't wait until i graduate from college) Thursday morning I was woke up by the phone. It was for a job interview. I had submitted applications at a job fair several weeks earlier. This was one of the jobs. That afternoon I went to see about a job at this new restaurant. (No previous restaurant experience - A job is a job. Bill have to be paid.) And Friday morning I was woke up for a interview at one of the places I applied to on Wednesday.
Yesterday I recieved a call from the Friday interviewer. And they offered me a job. This morning I went in to finish my paperwork. I just have to wait for the background check and drug check to come back. And I should be starting on Tuesday.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment