Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Count down

Well I have finally decided that I am going to go ahead and move. I could not decide where. I was stuck between 2 places. And one of them finally got rented out..............so that left me with the 2nd place! Which was #1 in my mind anyway. There were too many pros and cons to make the final decision. So I will be moving soon!

Once I move I will be starting 2 new ventures. The first one being.........counting calories. I have started working out so now I want to start watching what I eat. I believe I will cut myself back to 1500 calories a day. I will check that out further to make sure that is enough for weight loss.

Secondly..... I plan on becoming a VA. I will set up my home office to fulfill that position and I hope and pray that it all comes together in the end.

I still wait for 2 more W2's. Don't these people know I want my tax money! LOL

No comments: