Friday, December 16, 2005

RoadTrip

I've had to put alot of thoughts into this roadtrip. I am at a plateau in my life right now. I am happy with how everything is going............... but at the same time I want change. I guess the best way to say it is that I have goals in my life. And I am getting mad that it is taking longer than it should for me to fulfill some of them. I know they will get done............ but got dayum it......... why not now! LOL

Roadtrips always give me the peace that I can not seem to get at home. I get 24 hours of peace to clear my head and figure shyt out. The best part about roadtrips is that I can get some sex....... it has been a minute. Besides great sex never hurt anybody....LOL

And the best part is I have an interview on Jan 2! I have a great feeling that things will change in the new year. I will find a better job hopefully before the end of this month if not by the end of Jan! Wish me luck!

No comments: