Well Sam. One of the guys I met last week called and said that he might come see me today. The best part is that he wants to give me some BAH. (If you have to ask....don't)
I called Sonic about my interview there a couple weeks ago. Then they mentioned coming in today. He said that they are opening up later then they planned so for me to come back in next Monday. I think that means I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard they pay once a week! I need money like yesterday!
Tonite I am going to start "The Purpose Driven Life" again. Last year when I started it I had to many issues going on in my life to really get into it. This time I am going to make it all 40 days. I explained to my son last nite that this was something I had to do.
After I finished "Aint No Mountain" I realized alot. That was a great christian love story. It made me realize that I should not have to settle. My favorite line in the book is: "What's a little pebble in your shoe is going to be a boulder in thirty years!" That just re-enforced the fact that I should not have to deal with something about a person. I should not have to feel that I can grow use to it. It means that the person that I will one day marry will be perfect for me in every way that I feel is perfect.
How does it translate......... Well my daughter's father smokes. I have asked him to quit several times. He has never done so. He just hid it from me. If he was truly sincere about me or even his daughter, Jj then he would have stopped. Me and my kids all suffer from asthma. It is not just a preferance it is a must that we do not be around that kind of behavior. Also it made me think further about every relationship that I felt was the one.......... I had to settle in each one. Never again will I settle.
No comments:
Post a Comment