Friday, August 05, 2005

Another Triflin Ass Man

Well the guy I met at the club last week came to see me today. It was a waste of my time. Obviously us talking on the phone for the last week was a waste. He did not pay attention to anything I said! I made a point to tell him that there was no way he was going to have sex when he came to see me.

We chilled and just talked for about an hour. Then my girl stopped by and he looked like he was going to blow a fuse.

Yet he comes down and that is all he tries to do. But in the same breath says that is not all that he wants to do! LOL He left mad. Now that is why I tell guys straight out what the deal is.

On another note. 3 days until I find out if I have a job! Or not!

No comments: