Today JJ woke up at the crack of dawn. She wanted some breakfast. So I got up helped her with breakfast. Cleaned the kitchen and beeing reading ever since.
Today I was thinking about this song. I am really feeling it!
WEBBIE-FEATURING TRINA-BAD BITCH.
[Talking:Intro Verse:1] C'mon I need a ''bad bitch''
C'mon if u a ''bad bitch''
(Shit...)I want a bad bitch
[LiL Webbie]:Verse:1
The girl be cookin and cleanin and cleanin and cookin,
She be constanly douchin and cleanin her pussy
And when she step on the scene everybody be lookin,
And to get in them jeans everybody be wishin
But she only want players who far from rookie
And if you ain't got the cake
Can't play with the nookie
Her titties sitting pretty and she soft as a cushion
If you try to holla she might holla she tooken
And she walk like a bad bitch talk like a bad bitch
And go and get her hair and shit fixed is a habit
Now bad bitch go and buy fish more then average
And bad bitches get to take trips with the savage
Can never tell a bad bitch a freak she too classy
But shit... from her lips I can that she nasty
Exspensive ass pants grip to them asses
She mean as a pitbull but sweet like cabbage
{Chorus}1x
Now that's a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Now that's a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Now that's a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Now that's a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Girl you a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Girl you a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Girl you a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
Girl you a bad bitch(a bad bitch)
[Trina:Verse 2:]
Uh.. you want a bad bitch?
Trina the baddest...
And i'm thick and fine from the cornbread and the cabbage,
Uh.. a savage I would give you my number so you can have this...
But I don't need the stalkin, and prank calls or the madness,
My ass like whoa...
My goodies incredible...
I'm in this cheerling skirt,and these leg's flexible,
You flippin & pushin and pushin flippin
You can have an old lady if I want you,
I ain't trippin,
''I got my own money, own cars, own house''
I can cook a meal sametime and turn anigga out,
I'ma example of what you want up on ya team,
But these Dior bags and my time gone' cost green(uh)
Now I ain't gotta meet ya mama ,give me dollars, give me gucci,
give me chanel pearls,and give me prada (uh)..
a Hood chick!
I got cha man what a tragedy
Give me his paper to his plastic(''I'm a Bad Bitch'')
{Chrous}1x
[LiL Webbie:Verse 2:Chorus]
Now make yoself seen!
Cuz you a bad bitch
Girl you bad bitch
Yeah you a bad bitch
Now show your ass off
Cuz you a bad bitch
Girl you a bad bitch
Yeah you a bad bitch
[LiL Webbie :Verse 2:]
Man I love them bad bitches with them sexy ass tattoos
Them bad bitches with them bad bitches attitudes
She a damn fool gotta crib she'll let me camp
Make sure her nigga stay filled with them foodstamps
I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that mean man?
Own damn house flossed out big screen man
I bring the whole hundred!shit what you gone do for me man?
Look at her own income she a beast man...
Bad bitches holla business first then streets man
She ain't cryin over no nigga she ain't weak man
The kinda bitch that put a real nigga on his feet man
{Chorus}2x
[Outro Verse}
LiL Webbie ''Come Here!''
Trill Entertainment nigga I'm Webbie nigga
''My name ain't Weebie ya heard me?''
''Get Right''!
Mouse on the track 2005 this my year right chea
I'm out this bitch
I need a bad bitch
That's a bad bitch
No comments:
Post a Comment