Thursday, July 14, 2005

Baby Daddy

Well guess who popped up out of the woodwork! My daughter's father!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Once again he is begging me back! Once again I am telling him no! He left me for someone else. Now he realizes he made a big mistake. He thought the grass was greener on the other side. Oh well. I told him there was no way in hell I would ever take him back again. I think he finally realizes it.

He is talking about coming to see his daughter this friday. He wanted my ok first. I told him when he left last year that I did not want him in the same county as me. And if he steps foot in it I will call the police. So he is heeding my words. I told him.......... he can come for an hour.

We shall see how turns out.

No comments: