Monday, July 11, 2005

10 Jul 2005

Another day another dollar. Nothing much going on today.

Woke up cooked myself a nice breakfast. Pancakes, Eggs, Fried Bologna and Grits. Washed Dishes.

Got a call from DangerousD. Everytime we talk he always asks me if I am playing with myself. WTF We use to be an item back in the day. Now we are just friends. I am talking to several guys from MD/DC now. All ex's. Who knows. Maybe something will click with one of them and they will want to move here to Texas. Only time will tell!

Now back to jobhunting. I need a J.O.B. like yesterday! I have had 2 great interviews but I just got a letter from one of the place a couple days ago saying I did not get the job. It kinda hurt my feelings. I had a great interview with L. She said that she would call me back the next day to let me know. But a week later I get a "template" letter from human resources. WTF! I really wanted that job. The hours were perfect. I saw me working there for a long time.

When you go on an interview they need to find out what your goals are. I mean a couple years ago I did not get a job that I had interviewed for. And since then I have seen the job advertised about 5 times. When I get a job I hold on to it. I mean dayum before I came back to school I was at that job for 5 years. The job before that about the same. I am looking for a job the hold for about 2 years minimum.

I want a job that I like to do. Better yet love to go to. Not just one that will pay the bills. I am applying to anything and everything about now.

No comments: