Alot has happened since my last post. The best part that we finally moved to a new place. We made sure to clean the last place and leave no traces of us. The old landlord seemed mad that I left. SMH NO COMMENT!!! He is thankfully in the past! And I will no longer dwell on him or that!
We love the new place. We are still in the process of moving in. Boxes everywhere. We have been here several weeks now but the unpacking has been going very very slow. We have just been deep breathing sighs of relief to be in a new home that we love. It has almost everything that I wanted on my list. But it was well worth it.
Work has been going well. I had started working out 3 days a week about 2 months ago. I had to miss out on the last week because of unknown swelling. My doctor changed my meds so we will see if this will help end the swelling.
Otherwise things have been a work in progress. LMAO We are doing well. I love this man and our time together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment