Recently started a job that I had a passion for. For once I was not just looking for more money. During the initial interview process, I was told that they would train me and that I would have to pass a test. “Test” I got that! So I left my job of 3 years and started this new adventure. I took the required training. Started doing the job. I was great at it. Then come the test. Come to find out it was 4 tests. And not only that but that you have to pass all four in order to become “official!” Test day comes up. I passed 2 test. But I did not pass the mock interviews. If I had known, it was going to be mock I would have never taken the job. (Back in high school I tried out for mock trial………. Realized how bad I am at fake stuff.) But then then give me a second change. Sweet, right……. Nope. For the next two weeks I get coached by several different people. All with different style and techniques. I feel as though I get shoved under more and more nonsense. But I trudge through it. I’ve a survivor and not to mention a fighter. I dive in and suck up all the new techniques. Then I retest…. What happens…………. I fail! Not only did I fail. But the first time I barely failed. This time I really failed!!!
For once I feel like I was set up to fail. Am I angry…. No. Just realize that sometimes your passion has nothing to do with the path your life takes.
A lot has happened since I last posted. A lot. I will get into all of that eventually. So for now I just relax and enjoy my mini vacation. In the process of planning a move to North Carolina……
I am going to do
me! Cause that is ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment