Normally if I go to a business and I have bad service I will give them a second try at a later date. If the customer service is still bad I never return. Fool me once.... shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!
Yesterday was mini me's 13th birthday. This year I decided to let her decide what she wanted for her birthday. So we went out to dinner officially for her birthday Monday night at Genghis's Grill. It was nice. Today on her actual birthday the day was all about her......
Once I got home from work, we changed. Then I took her to get a snow cone from Tasty Snow ..... YUM YUM YUM. Her favorite place this time of year. Next I took her to my job to goof off with a couple of my co-workers. Next we headed to Toys R Us where she was given her limited and went on a mini shopping spree. Afterwards she decided she wanted cupcakes and then Chicken Express.
So we unlocked the door and left. I looked at my watch once I got in the car it was only 7:34. I am sorry that I interrupted you doing your job. I work in retail...... sorta/kinda! I know how it feels to get off late on a regular basis because of a customer. But my customers never know how I feel about the situation. They only see all smiles. No one made you get the job...... if you can't handle it..... quit! Since mini was with me I was nice about it. But normally I would have gave her my .02 and then some. And not spent my $14.37. Birthday girl enjoyed her cupcakes and now I am rethinking ever returning.......................
I may not be a regular customer. But I have visited that store on at least 5 occasions and driving 30 plus minutes for cupcakes so obviously I felt that it was worth the effort and gas. SMH Now I'm not even sure anymore.
Mini me fell asleep on the way back home. She said she enjoyed her day. Thank goodness.


1 comment:
Hi JC, I'm the owner of Baked. First off, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with us. I can assure you that is not the way we do business and our night shift employees should know better than to close the store before our posted store hours. They are good employees and I'm proud to have them, but that is not the way they have been taught to do things. I can assure you that I will have that situation corrected immediately. I would be happy to work with you directly to remedy the situation in any way that I can.
Post a Comment