It is hard to move on from certain decisions that you make in your lie. Especially when you believe they are the right ones! Once again I am at a crossroad. Not sure what to do, how to do it or when to do it.

I talked to RBR recently. Of course we are never going to be anything ever again in life. He has apologized. He felt that we were never thinking alone the same lines the whole time. I am still trying to be a friend to him. Even though he does not deserve that! Recently he has decided to open up to me about some things going on in his life. Not sure why…. but OK. He will always need me before I need him! And he has help me by answering some of the questions I needed answered from our past.
As I already mentioned. It is over between DC and myself. Several reasons why. But the most obvious is he does not know how to prioritize his life. Everyone came before me…... his friends, family, kids, neighbors, BBW club, POF etc. I have no problem with your kids coming first. Even though you lied about one of the said kids! SMH Even your family to an percent. The problem I have is that no one has his back. He could be falling fast and no one will throw him a rope. And he does not appreciate the fact that I would not only throw a rope, jump in after him and still get back up for both of us. SMH LMAO
Secondly, he was going over a new chick’s house to hang out with her several times and to the movies with another chick while we were still together. But he finds no fault in any of those things. That they are friends………. and that he did nothing wrong. WTF SMH
I have done nothing but made him a priority in my life. But once I moved him further back in my list of priorities…. he felt I was being mean to him. WTF I was the last one his list……. if I was even on his list. He never had time for me. And when I mentioned it…….. He acted like he was doing his best. LOL Funny considering this man does nothing but sit in a recliner all day long 24/7. So there goes 7 months down the drain. Oh well. I wish I could have said it was a great 7 months. But I can’t even say that. Only 3 months were great. 3 months was spent trying to get him to understand me. And one month was just giving myself space. But in the end I know I am making the right decision. He is not ready to grow up. SMH a 36 yo man who still to scared to grow up! ROTFLMAO
I deserve…… respect, love, trust, recognition, integrity, acceptance and fidelity. I will not settle for less.
No comments:
Post a Comment