Normally I would not even talk about stuff like this but lately I have had to re-evaluate alot in my life.
Like for instance.......... love, marriage, babies. I had a long talk with my cuzn Don Juan the other nite. And its sad because he is going through what I just went through. He was in a relationship. Loved the woman. Moved her in. And was ready to take the next step....... But there was some things hindering him. And he could not move to the next level without trying to figure out if those problems could be fixed. Needless to say. She left him yesterday. End of the relationship. Of course I am not the only one having relationship problems but it just hit tooooo close to home considering what I just went through with RBR.
I am praying that I will find someone to love, cherish, respect me and my children. Who will take me as I am. Someone who I can grow with. Someone I can make it thru the good time and the bad times with. Someone who can see my strength as an asset and not as a liability. Someone who can talk to me, not assume anything and won't take someone else's words over mine without a conversation. Someone that if we have a child will be there for that child from the pregnancy, to the labor and birth, until high school and college graduation. Someone who will eventually want my last name to be the same as his.............
Am I asking too much?!??!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment